- Primary Teacher
- Full time
- Year 4 class
- February 2021
- Outer London Pay scale
A popular, three form entry school based in Finchley, Barnet North London are looking for a KS2 Teacher to join their team in year 4 from February 2021. The school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, and inspirational Teacher who has a passion for supporting and developing the education of children in KS2. The school has a fantastic team of staff who are committed to providing the very best opportunities for all children, and work closely with parents and guardians.
They are looking for experienced Teacher who want to immerse themselves in the school ethos and make a positive contribution to the team and learning experience for all of the children.
The school set high expectations for both children and staff; and like to create a sense of fun in the school, by being creative in the classroom, and by conducting regular staff events.
If you would like to apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com
Person Specification - Teacher - Barnet, London
- To be successful in your application you must have a natural approach to teaching, inspiring young learners and maintaining high expectations in regards to attainment and personal development of all students.
- You must have a PGCE or equivalent teaching qualification with QTS
- You must be confident and experienced in planning and preparing lessons in line with the year 4 curriculum
What Career Teachers has to offer:
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses. To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £300 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days. - Attend an interview in person;- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
To apply please call Claire on 0207 105 3499 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted