A lovely one from entry Primary school in Greenwich, South East London is looking for an experienced Year 4 Teacher for a short term position...
A good 3 form entry Junior school based in Crouch End and currently looking for a Year 4 Teacher to join their team from April 2020. The school has been open for over 50 years and has become a pillar of the community helping students, learn, grow and realise their full potential. The school pride themselves in supporting students both socially and academically getting them ready for life in secondary school and helping to build self-confidence.
The school is well resourced and uses a topic-based approach to learning, they are looking for an experienced teacher who can embrace this style of leaning and become a valued member of the team. The school have a successful and supportive senior leadership team who have been at the school for many years. The school is currently graded 'good' by Ofsted and the school is working hard to increase this to Outstanding.
If you are interested in applying for this role please call Claire on 0207 105 3499 or email email@example.com
Person Specification - Teacher- Barnet, London
- To be successful in your application you must have a natural approach to teaching, inspiring young learners and maintaining high expectations in regards to attainment and personal development of all students.
- You must be confident supporting teachers in the delivery of their lessons in key stage 2
- You must be an experienced Teaching Assistant or hold a minimum of a level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification
- You must be able to provide sufficient references
What Career Teachers has to offer:
- Career Teachers encourage experienced Teaching Assistants and graduates to apply for this role. We work hard to ensure we match the right school to your specific needs.
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses. To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £300 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days. - Attend an interview in person;- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
To apply please call Claire on 0207 105 3499 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.