Career Teachers are recruiting for a Year 1 Teacher in a fantastic Primary school in the heart of Poplar.Year 1 TeacherPoplarASAP startPerson Specification Primary Teacher...
A successful 2 form entry school based in Hornsey are looking for a year 1 teacher to join their team from April 2020 .
Year 1 Teacher
- Full time
- April 2020 start
- Year 1 Teacher
- 2 form entry
The schools ethos focuses on Success and Achievement ensure the student's progress is always supported, they are looking for teachers who can fully immerse themselves within this ethos and hit the ground running.
The experienced Senior Leadership team are committed to developing training, knowledge and skills of all staff at the school to ensure continued progression. Having a happy and successful team has made this school a positive and inspirational environment for both staff and children.
If you are interested in applying for this role please call Claire on 0207 105 3499 or email email@example.com
Person Specification - Teacher- Islington, London
- To be successful in your application you must have a natural approach to teaching, inspiring young learners and maintaining high expectations in regards to attainment and personal development of all students.
- You must be confident supporting teachers in the delivery of their lessons in key stage 2
- You must be an experienced Teaching Assistant or hold a minimum of a level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification
- You must be able to provide sufficient references
What Career Teachers has to offer:
- Career Teachers encourage experienced Teaching Assistants and graduates to apply for this role. We work hard to ensure we match the right school to your specific needs.
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses. To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £300 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days. - Attend an interview in person;- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
To apply please call Claire on 0207 105 3499 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.