CALLING ALL TEACHING ASSISTANTS AND 121 SUPPORT IN WEST LONDON!Career Teachers is looking for skilled and experienced teaching assistants and LSAs in West London. Career...
A popular, three form entry school based in Barnet, North London are looking for a Teaching Assistant to join their team in year 4 from April 2020.
Teaching Assistant - Barnet - North London - Primary School
- Full time
- Temp-perm contract
- Year 4 class
The school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, and inspirational Teaching Assistant who has a passion for supporting young people. The school has a fantastic team of staff who are committed to providing the very best opportunities for all children, and work closely with parents and guardians.
They are looking for experienced Teaching Assistant who want to immerse themselves in the school ethos and make a positive contribution to the team and learning experience for all of the children.
The school set high expectations for both children and staff; and like to create a sense of fun in the school, by being creative in the classroom, and by conducting regular staff events.
If you would like to apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com
Person Specification - Teaching Assistant - Barnet, London
- To be successful in your application you must have a natural approach to teaching, inspiring young learners and maintaining high expectations in regards to attainment and personal development of all students.
- You must be confident supporting teachers in the delivery of their lessons in key stage 2
- You must be an experienced Teaching Assistant or hold a minimum of a level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification
- You must be able to provide sufficient references
What Career Teachers has to offer:
- Career Teachers encourage experienced Teaching Assistants and graduates to apply for this role. We work hard to ensure we match the right school to your specific needs.
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses. To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £300 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days. - Attend an interview in person;- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
To apply please call Claire on 0207 105 3499 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.