Urgent!! Experienced Year 6 Primary Teacher required!! January/February 2018 startAre you a Year 6 Primary Teacher that is seeking a long-term opportunity within a vibrant...
Primary Class Teacher
A medium-sized, inclusive school for children aged 3 to 11 are looking for an enthusiastic teacher to start in January 2018.
There are 510 pupils on roll including part-time nursery pupils. This Newham School is a well-resourced, and has a specialised unit for those who are HI and are fully integrated into mainstream.
The school are looking for a practitioner with:
- Evidence of being a good/outstanding teacher
- High expectations of pupil outcomes
- Excellent organisational skills
- A strong work ethic and the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, parents and governors
- The ability to create a stimulating and inclusive learning environment where all pupils make good and better progress
- A commitment to own professional development
The school can offer the right candidate:
- Excellent CPD and professional development opportunities including pathways into furthering your school leadership within a vibrant, friendly and dedicated school community.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.