A lovely one from entry Primary school in Greenwich, South East London is looking for an experienced Year 4 Teacher for a short term position...
A 'Good' 2 form entry Primary School based in Finchley are looking for an experienced year 4 teacher to join their team from April 2020. The school is well established in the local area and has been around for over 20 years.
- Year 4 Teacher
- Full Time
- April 2020 start
- London Borough of Barnet
There is a fantastic feeling of team work across the school with classrooms set in pods to ensure that teachers are able to support and mentor each other. The staff are always bubbly and welcoming making you feel at home from the moment you step through the door.
As Finchley is based in the London Borough of Barnet, there are Fantastic transport links to the school by national rail, northern line mill hill east station or via bus. The school also has a large car park to teacher who wish to travel by car.
Applicants for this role must have had at least 1 years teaching experience within year 4, this is a great opportunity for the right teacher as there is an opportunity to go permanent at the school for April.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Person Specification - Primary Teacher- Barnet, London
- To be successful in your application you must have a natural approach to teaching, inspiring young learners and maintaining high expectations in regards to attainment and personal development of all students.
- You must be confident in planning, preparation and delivery across the key stage 2 curriculum.
- A PGCE of equivalent qualification and hold QTS
- You must be able to provide sufficient references
What Career Teachers has to offer:
- Career Teachers encourage experienced teacher and newly qualified teachers to apply for this role. We work hard to ensure we match the right school to your specific needs.
- Paid to scale
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses. To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £300 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days. - Attend an interview in person;- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
To apply please call Claire on 0207 105 3499 or email your CV to email@example.com
If this role isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for other teaching roles in Barnet please visit our website www.careerteachers.co.uk
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.