A successful 2 form entry school based in Hornsey are looking for a year 1 teacher to join their team from April 2020 .Year 1...
I am currently working with a 2 form entry Jewish Primary School based in Barnet, North West London. Who are looking for an experienced Year 1 Teacher to join their team.
- Year 1 Teacher
- London Borough of Barnet
- Full Time
- April 2020 start
The school opened 6 years ago and boasts modern resources and facilities. They work closely with families and the community and offer an environment where teachers can feel like a valued member of the team and local community.
They are focused on developing an inspiring curriculum, to increase engagement as well as social and academic skills. While prioritising excellence and achievement. Offering inclusiveness and diversity, as well as supporting the development of the children's moral responsibility and pride in their Jewish heritage.
There are fantastic development opportunities for newly qualified teachers with a great mentoring programme and a very supportive senior leadership team. The school use a variety of modern teaching skills from around the world ensuring the children participate in interactive and varied lesson that are able to support the raising of attainment. The school are looking to take on an experienced teacher who has previously worked within key stage 1 or who is looking to make the transition into KS1 from KS2.
There are fantastic transport links in the Borough of Barnet and the school is easily accessible using the Northern Line and local buses'.
If you would be interested in applying for the position please call Claire on 0207 105 3499 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Person Specification - Primary Teacher- Barnet, London
- To be successful in your application you must have a natural approach to teaching, inspiring young learners and maintaining high expectations in regards to attainment and personal development of all students.
- You must be confident in planning, preparation and delivery across the key stage 1 curriculum.
- A PGCE of equivalent qualification and hold QTS
- You must be able to provide sufficient references
What Career Teachers has to offer:
- Career Teachers encourage experienced teacher and newly qualified teachers to apply for this role. We work hard to ensure we match the right school to your specific needs.
- Paid to scale
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses. To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £300 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days. - Attend an interview in person;- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
To apply please call Claire on 0207 105 3499 or email your CV to email@example.com
If this role isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a role in the Borough of Barnet please visit our website www.careerteachers.co.uk to see a range of other vacancies we have available
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.