- Year 2 Teacher
- Full Time
- Inner London pay scale
A vibrant community school in Haringey are currently looking for a Year 2 teacher to join their team full time from January 2019.The school is 2 form entry and pride themselves on offering an inclusive environment for students and staff.
The school offer a high quality teaching and learning environment as well as a nurturing atmosphere that caters to students as individuals and ensuring they are able to develop their academic learning and social skills before moving onto secondary education.
Teachers are expected to work collaboratively through the year groups and within their phases to develop innovate lessons that keep students engaged. The school also offers a curriculum rich in creative learning including art, drama and dance.
There are fantastic transport links in the local area and the school is easily commutable by national rail, underground and buses. The best local station to access the school would be Finsbury Park station.
If you would be interested in applying for this position or would like some additional information on the role please call Claire on 0207 105 3499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Person Specification - Primary Teacher- Haringey, London
- To be successful in your application you must have a natural approach to teaching, inspiring young learners and maintaining high expectations in regards to attainment and personal development of all students.
- You must be confident in planning, preparation and delivery across the key stage 1 curriculum.
- A PGCE of equivalent qualification and hold QTS
- You must be able to provide sufficient references
What Career Teachers has to offer:
- Career Teachers encourage experienced teacher and newly qualified teachers to apply for this role. We work hard to ensure we match the right school to your specific needs.
- Paid to scale
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses. To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £300 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days. - Attend an interview in person;- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
To apply please call Claire on 0207 105 3499 or email your CV to email@example.com
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted