Graduate Teaching AssistantAre you a graduate who is considering going into teaching?Have you had experience working with children in schools or the local community?The SchoolI...
Are you thinking about becoming a career in Teaching?
Would you like to gain some school based experience before deciding to teach?
I am currently working with a number of Primary School in Stanmore in the London Borough of Harrow who are looking for recent graduates to join their team of support staff. Offer you the perfect opportunity to develop your skills and experience in the classroom before taking the leap into teaching.
Suitable applicants must be:
- Enthusiastic with a willingness to get involved and be active in the classroom
- Be happy to work with students on a 1:1 and full class basis
- Nurturing personality and ability to develop relationships quickly
- Be interested in supporting intervention sessions for SATS
- Be proactive and happy to take on additional responsibility throughout the year
- Must have completed a bachelor degree
- Must have the right to work and live in the UK
In addition to working within the school Career Teachers are also able to offer a lot support and CPD training to help develop your skills and qualifications. It would be an advantage to have any experience working with young people or children. If you are thinking about taking the first steps of your career in teaching please call Claire on 0207 105 3499 or email your CV to email@example.com
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.