Career Teachers are currently working with a Primary School based in Lewisham who are seeking an exceptional Nursery Nurse's. The school holds a "Good" Ofsted...
Exciting teaching opportunities in London, UK for Canadian Early Childhood Teachers!
Are you a motivated and qualified Early Years Teacher looking to gain international teaching experience whilst living out your dream of living in the fantastic city of London?
London is a city brimming with life - there is always something interesting and different to do, and by living on the doorstep of Europe you can experience everything it has to offer whilst also developing in your teaching career.
What to expect from London, UK?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- A million and one things to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
A lovely Church school in Lewisham, South East London is seeking a Kindergarten Teacher for a position starting in April 2018. The school are ideally looking for a newly qualified teacher or a teacher with a few years' experience who wants to become part of the school's community. The pupils in this school are well behaved, enjoy school and learning. This position is an excellent opportunity for a newly qualified teacher who is looking for the chance to build on their skills and be supported by an experienced and welcoming team.
If you are a newly qualified or experienced Early Childhood Teacher looking to live and teach in London then please send your CV to email@example.com or free phone 1800 796 3126.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.