A great primary school in Southwest London are looking for an experienced Primary Teacher for a position starting immediately. Applications are invited from excellent, enthusiastic...
A thriving, inner city, multi-cultural school committed to meeting the individual needs of children through inclusive practice are seeking a Grade 6 teacher to join their team after the break or in September.
- Grade 6 Teacher
- April 2018
- Hackney Primary School
The ideal candidate will:
- be an excellent communicator · contribute effectively to the shared vision of an enthusiastic staff · have experience in managing children's social and emotional wellbeing · have strong behaviour management skills · reliable with an excellent health & attendance record · have a sound knowledge of the British Education system
In return the school can offer you:
- a warm, friendly working environment · career progression and development (CPD) · excellent leadership team · well behaved eager to learn students
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- A million and one things to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $750 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
If you would like to apply for this role please call Claire on 1800 796 3126 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.