Are you a confident, and experienced Teaching Assistant?
Have you had experience as a youth worker or social worker?
Are you considering applying for teacher training next year and would like to gain some in school experience?
I am currently working with a small primary school in Haringey, North London who require a a graduate Teaching Assistant to work one to one with a student in key stage 1. The school is has a fantastic atmosphere to work in, all of the teams and senior leadership are very supporting and work hard to create a fun and happy atmosphere in the school at all times.
This is the perfect role if you are considering moving into teaching or would like to develop a career as a SEND Teaching Assistant. Ideal applicants would be confident, diligent and have a passion for supporting young and making a difference in their lives. Experience working with children who have behavioural needs would be a benefit.
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements for the role, Teaching Assistant- Haringey
- Bachelor Degree or level 3 TA qualification
- Proven experience of working with children in a school, youth or coaching environment
- A diverse range of positive behaviour management strategies
- Ability to engage students that are disengaged from education
- Excellent phonics knowledge
Benefits of working through Career Teachers:
- Career Teachers encourage experienced Teaching Assistants and graduates to apply for this role. We work hard to ensure we match the right school to your specific needs.
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses. To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
To apply please call Claire on 0207 105 3499 or email email@example.com
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted