- Full Time
- Year 2
- 1 Year contract
- April 2021 start
I am currently working with a 2 form entry school based in Hendon, Barnet who are looking to take on a full time year 2 teacher from April 2021
The school is well known in the local area and its ethos is based on striving for excellence in everything they do. The head is looking to make a real impact on teaching and learning and is looking for a teacher who can hit the ground running, and who is looking to make their mark on a school, making a real difference to childrens' lives.
The school is based in the leafy suburb of Barnet with great transport links by both national rail via Hendon Central Station, bus and tube (via the northern line), making this a fantastic school for teachers from London and Hertfordshire.
Successful applicants will have at least 1 years' experience Teaching within KS1, and a proven track record for raising attainment and teaching standards. There is a fantastic management mentor programme on offer and this role would suit a teacher who is looking to progress into senior leadership within the next 2 years.
To apply please call Claire on 0207 105 3499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Person Specification - Primary Teacher- Barnet, London
- To be successful in your application you must have a natural approach to teaching, inspiring young learners and maintaining high expectations in regards to attainment and personal development of all students.
- You must be confident in planning, preparation and delivery across the key stage 1 curriculum.
- A PGCE of equivalent qualification and hold QTS
- You must be able to provide sufficient references
What Career Teachers has to offer:
- Career Teachers encourage experienced teacher and newly qualified teachers to apply for this role. We work hard to ensure we match the right school to your specific needs.Paid to scale
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses. To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.To apply please call Claire on 0207 105 3499 or email your CV to email@example.com
- Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £300 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days. - Attend an interview in person;- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted