- Year 4 Teacher
- Full time
- 1 term contract
- Inner London pay scale
- April 2021 start
This school based in Haringey, North London and is a small one form entry school for children aged between 5 and 11. They are set in a picturesque area and is part of a cohort of schools who work together to develop learning throughout the borough of Haringey.
The schools aim is to support students and maximise their potential through creative and stimulating teaching. They pride themselves on supporting good values and respect both socially and academically as well as encouraging students to get involved within the wider community.
The school is looking to employ either an experienced Primary Teacher who can plan and prepare creative lessons to get all students fully involved within the classes and support the raising of attainment. Many gifted and talented students attend the school and so they are looking for teachers who are able develop their academic skills further.
The school offer a wide variety of Extracurricular clubs across KS2, and have found that since offering a higher range of extracurricular throughout the day they have seen an increase in student's activity within afternoon classes.
If you would be interested in applying for this role or would like to find out a little more please email email@example.com or call 0207 105 3499
Person Specification - Primary Teacher- Haringey, London
- To be successful in your application you must have a natural approach to teaching, inspiring young learners and maintaining high expectations in regards to attainment and personal development of all students.
- You must be confident in planning, preparation and delivery across the key stage 2 curriculum.
- A PGCE of equivalent qualification and hold QTS
- You must be able to provide sufficient references
What Career Teachers has to offer:
- Career Teachers encourage experienced teacher and newly qualified teachers to apply for this role. We work hard to ensure we match the right school to your specific needs.
- Paid to scale
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses. To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
To apply please call Claire on 0207 105 3499 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £300 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £100 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days. - Attend an interview in person;- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted