Are you an experienced and enthusiastic Primary Teacher?
Are you looking for consistent supply work in the same school?
- Flexible working
- Competitive pay rate
- Full time and part time
- KS1 and KS2 Teaching
- Local schools
I am currently working with a fantastic 1 form entry school in Camden who are looking to take on a pool of teachers to join them for the up and coming academic year.
The school is a 2 form entry primary school covering KS1 and KS2, they are looking for experienced Teachers who have a wealth of knowledge and are able to cover all year groups.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
SUPPLY TEACHERS - About the role:
- You will be expected to cover classes and mark the work for lessons that have already been planned for you
- You will need to be flexible about the year groups you work with, covering lesson across KS1 and KS2
- Be confident in your teaching and take a proactive approach to behaviour management
Applicants must have:
- Excellent classroom management and a passion for teaching across early years, KS1 and KS2.
- Be highly organised and be able to think on your feet due to the nature of a supply teacher role.
- Own a PGCE or equivalent qualification and hold QTS
- Have a DBS on the update service, or be willing to process a new DBS
- Experienced in either early years (EYFS) Key Stage One (KS1) Key Stage Two (KS2)
If you would like to apply for this role please call Claire on 0207 105 3499 or email email@example.com
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted