Role: Nursery Assistant
Do you want to make a positive difference in the development of young children?
Do you want to work in a setting as part of a supportive team who will aid you in your own personal professional development?
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic nursery assistant with experience supporting children for a nursery in the Oldham area, who is driven to improve the development of the young people in their care. You may already work in a nursery setting or have a background in youth or care work.
The role will start asap and will continue on a long-term basis. There is also the option of part-time hours for the chosen candidate if preferred.
The benefits of this role are:
- Opportunity for training and development
- Clear career pathway
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the children that you support
- Supporting children that love their nursery and are eager to learn
- Competitive daily rates paid weekly
- A dedicated, professional and friendly consultant and a branch with 24 hour on-call facility
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Creating a safe, caring and stimulating environment that promotes learning through play
- Organising and encouraging children to participate in educational activities
- Assisting in providing a safe and caring environment for all children within the nursery
- Maintaining relationships with children, parents and colleagues
The requirements for the role are:
- Work/personal experience with children of the Early years age group
- Caring and compassionate with a 'can do' attitude
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with children and parents
- Updated DBS on the update service
The successful candidate will have the chance to inspire, motivate and encourage a new generation of children and guide them to make a positive impact in the world around them, using the best facilities to accommodate their every need.
If you are interested in this position, submit your CV today.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted