Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Premises Officer - Leicester City Centre - ASAP start
12 noon - 5pm shift (Mon - Fri)
We are looking for a new Premises Officer to undertake responsibility for the supervision of the site, and the maintenance and security of the buildings.
Also, to contribute to the provision of high quality maintenance, security and cleanliness of the school buildings and grounds which ensures that students have a comfortable, clean, safe and well maintained environment in which to work or otherwise use the school facilities.
You will be involved in:
* Supporting the management of cleaning staff (or contract if applicable), undertaking general maintenance, repairs and cleaning of the building and grounds.
* Undertaking minor repairs and maintenance on an 'as and when necessary basis'.
* Completing appropriate records and testing. (e.g. maintenance file/ heating/safety checks, order forms) * Opening the grounds and school buildings and 'unset' alarms in accordance with laid down schedules.
* Ensuring grounds care work undertaken by contractors etc is completed to a specified standard. The right candidate will have: * Ability to alert senior staff to unsafe practices.
* An ability to undertake risk assessments in relation to premises function.
* Ability to undertake a range of basic repairs and maintenance tasks related to equipment and materials etc used in design classrooms.
* The ability to maintain accurate records.
* A good level of literacy and numeracy.
Apply now or contact me for an informal chat about this vacancy! Stuart Pratt 0- Education Recruitment email@example.com
https://www.careerteachers.co.uk 3 Pocklingtons Walk, Leicester, LE1 6BU 0116 2776400
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.