Primary KS2 Teacher
This is a great opportunity for an individual with a passion for primary education. Join a proactive team of Teachers, across South London, in an inclusive and progressive environment committed to engaging and inspiring. We are working collaboratively with a variety of schools in Sutton. With all schools situated around 30-minute journey from your doorstep.
Have a hassle-free morning!
At Career Teachers, our educationists team pride themselves on their dedication to ensure every child receives a first-class education and achieves their full potential. As a Primary Teacher you will be responsible for delivering a high standard of teaching whilst supporting other teachers and senior leadership. We are recruiting for an experienced primary teacher looking for a more focused role.
Roles and Responsibilities
As a Primary Teacher you will:
- Consciously set expectations for pupil's discipline and behaviour in the classroom and around the school.
- Challenge and rectify inappropriate behaviour following the school's behaviour policy.
- Create a classroom environment where pupils can work together to achieve their learning goals.
- Encourage pupils to research topics themselves, helping and supporting individual pupils as required.
- Setting assignments, projects and tests, carrying out continuous assessment, marking pupil's work and writing reports
- Carry out administrative work, including keeping a register of pupils, updating records, and writing reports.
- Set and mark homework re coding completion and individual pupil progress.
- Participate in training and development sessions at the school, partner schools or other training organisations.
- Liaise with parents, senior leaders and external bodies concerning progress, behaviour, child protection and health.
Qualifications and Requirements
All the below requirements are essential for this position:
- 5 GCSEs at grades 9 to 4 (A* to C), or equivalent, including English, Math's and Science
- An Undergraduate Education Degree Or a degree in any subject and a Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) or Professional Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE - Scotland)
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Previous in-school teaching experience within primary sector/ passion for primary education.
- Any specialist CPD Training
- Fluent level of English, both spoken and written.
We are looking for a passionate and motivated Primary Specialist Teacher to join our team at Career Teachers.
Interviews are being held for shortlisted applicants.
Position offered subject to referencing and updated enhanced DBS.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted