Sports Coach / PE Support - Leicester September 2021
We are recruiting enthusiastic, passionate and motivated PE Teachers/Sports Coaches to join our growing team on a FULL TIME and PART TIME basis September 2021 in local Primary Schools.
- Do YOU have a passion for teaching/coaching?
- Do YOU want to work and making a positive difference to children's lives every day?
- Do YOU want to step into primary school teaching and education?
The role is to provide quality Physical Education, Wellbeing, Intervention & PSHE Provision to children in our partnering local primary schools.
You will work closely with our partnering primary schools and provide Physical Education CPD with teachers within the school. You will look to build instant rapport and professional relationships.
You will also plan and deliver fun physical education, activities/sports/creative play and skill based games.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to build relationships with schools.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
- Make a positive difference to children's lives every day
- Plan & deliver physical activities
- Develop NEW ideas to engage, inspire, motivate and empower ALL children
- Plan lessons, progress of pupils and impact of all your lessons/ programmes
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To deliver planned structured sessions
- To travel to and from different locations and settings delivering programmes
- To understand the importance of OUTSTANDING class management
- To deliver intervention groups linked to Active Phonics and 1:1 work
You will need to be L2/L3 or Degree qualified in a sports and child workforce related qualification.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Stuart.firstname.lastname@example.org - 0116 2776400
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted