Year 6 Teacher - Leicester (ECT's welcome to apply)
Career Teachers are recruiting for ECT positions for September 2023 for our partnership schools across Leicester and Leicestershire.
We have a range of roles from EYFS to Y6 and both full time and part time across Leicester City, Coalville, Loughborough, Hinckley, Ashby De La Zouch, Market Bosworth, Oadby and other areas.
About the role
The roles we have available for September are working with schools who can fully support you for your induction years. The schools have lots of experience with supporting ECT's and will make you feel as part of the team from day 1
About the school
Career Teachers are a well respected company with fantastic relationships with schools throughout the area and we are the supplier of choice for a large amount of primary schools.
To be considered for the role of ECT Primary Teacher you will :
- Hold QTS
- Have the ability to capture the attention of children during lessons.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a passion for primary teaching
- Have sound classroom management skills
- Be able to set expectations
- All staff must hold an enhanced DBS disclosure which must also be registered to the Update Service (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you)
- need to provide professional or academic references
- A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are :
Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously.
As a valued employee of Career Teachers, you will receive :
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Please get in touch today to discuss - we look forward to hearing from you! :-)
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted