Hinckley, Leicestershire Celsian Education LSA - South Leicestershire full-time & part-time from October 2021
Are you passionate about enriching the lives of young people?
Do you believe that every child has the right to achieve their full potential?
If so, wed love to hear from you. Career Teachers Leicester are working on behalf of a large SEN environment based in the South Leicestershire area, and are keen to hear from experienced and dedicated Learning Support Assistants for a number of long term and day to day roles. You will ideally be a caring, patient, and dedicated individual with experience in working with students with a variety of Special Educational Needs.
As a Learning Support Assistant, you will play a vital role in working with some of Leicestershires most vulnerable students, and will be there to offer guidance and support to help them achieve their true potential. A knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential for this role, so we are seeking experienced Learning Support Assistants who have a strong track record of delivering positive outcomes for pupils with ASD, SEMH/EBD, and other Complex Needs. No two days will be the same, so you should be highly adaptable and work well in a challenging environment. On offer are a number of fantastic opportunities to make a real difference to the lives of young people, as well as numerous opportunities for permanent and long-term roles for candidates who are able to demonstrate a keen ability to work with young people.
To be considered you must:
· Have experience in working within an SEN environment
· Be patient, caring, and most of all dedicated to your role
· Hold an NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Childcare
· Have a strong knowledge of the UK curriculum
· A driving licence is essential for this role as you may be working across multiple sites
· A Team Teach qualification is highly desirable In exchange,
Career Teachers Education can offer:
· Excellent rates of pay
· Work in a variety of environments to suit your experience
· Day to day and long term assignments to suit your schedule
· A dedicated consultant who takes the time to understand you and your ambitions
· The opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of young people For more information, please contact Stuart on 0116 2776400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted