Career Teachers have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Music teacher at KS3 & KS4. The role is full-time, 5 days per week starting in September 2022 and continuing through until the summer at a secondary school within Bolton.
This is a fantastic opportunity for Early Career Teachers (ECT's/ NQT's) as well as Recently Qualified Teachers (RQT's) and experienced teachers alike.
To be successful in this role you will have excellent subject knowledge of Music at both KS3 & KS4 and hold QTS/QTLS. You will ideally hold or be willing to undertake an enhanced DBS check on the update service and be able to provide a minimum of 2 references covering the last 2 years.
By registering with Career Teachers , you will be offered:
- Regular work including day to day, long-term and permanent
- A variety of work based on your experience including teacher, teaching assistant, tutor & technician roles
- Excellent rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- 3 step online registration process including an online face to face interview
- Candidate of the term recognition and reward
- Professional support from our team of dedicated consultants
- Access to our free, bespoke CPD courses including Safeguarding and Team Teach
- Plus, recommend a friend who is looking for a new role and you will receive £200 of Love2Shop vouchers once they have completed 10 days work through Career Teachers
Don't miss out on this opportunity
Apply now by sending your CV to Paul Wanless directly.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted