Pay: £70 - £100 per day
Career Teachers are looking for an experienced caretaker to join a local secondary school within the Bolton area.
The position is due to begin ASAP and is offered on a full-time, ongoing basis to cover an absence. The hours are 8am - 4.30pm with 1 hour for lunch.
- Hands on individual with good DIY skills
- Ideally worked as a school caretaker before although this is not essential
- Able to carry out and implement risk assessments
- Carry out general maintenance of school and grounds
- Involved in health & safety of pupils and staff on site
- Open and close school ensuring security is maintained
In return the school can offer a competitive rate of pay, good transport links to the local and surrounding areas and free parking.
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in, submit your details today.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted