Career Teachers are looking to appoint an experienced Examinations officer for a Dudley based secondary school on a full-time basis, Monday- Friday 8:00am- 16:00 term time only starting immediately.
As an exams officer, you will be required to oversee all aspects of examinations management including day to day administration and organisation of exams, overseeing the smooth running of mock and GCSE examinations, coordinating and leading a team of invigilators including the recruitment, training and management of staff.
You will need to have recent experience as an examinations officer or manager within a school or college environment and a sound knowledge of examination procedures and regulations as well as SIMs data experience. You will ideally have a valid enhanced DBS check on the update service as well as being able to provide a minimum of 2 x references to cover the last 2 years of your employment history.
In return, Career Teachers can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants.
- Opportunities to progress your career.
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant.
- Access to our extensive list of fantastic FREE continued professional development (CPD) courses.
- Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
Don't miss out on this opportunityApply now by sending your CV through to Stacey directly or contact me to discuss further on 0121 633 4698
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted