Career Teachers are looking to appoint a qualified ICT Teacher for a Birmingham based secondary school starting ASAP.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and knowledgeable Secondary Teacher, responsible for teaching ICT to mixed ability groups of pupils aged 11 to 16 years (Key Stage 3 and 4). You will be required to develop ideas for lessons and approaches to teaching. Preparing pupils for exams, assessments, and the next stage of their academic careers. You will be a passionate and driven person, tasked with delivering stimulating and innovative lesson plans for your students.
You will be working within an Ofsted rated Outstanding Secondary school in Birmingham, who provide an inclusive learning environment that prides itself on its dedication to promoting a positive and inspiring framework where achievements are recognised and celebrated.
This is a fantastic opportunity for Early Career Teachers (NQT's) at the beginning of their teaching career journey as well as Recently Qualified Teachers (RQT's) and experienced Teachers who are looking to further their career.
Applicants must have:
- A UK recognised teaching qualification with QTS / QTLS (i.e. BSc QTS, BA QTS, CERT ED, PGCE, B.Ed, etc )
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Hold a valid enhanced DBS check
- Able to provide a minimum of 2 x references to cover the last 2 years of employment history
In return, Career Teachers can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants.
- Opportunities to progress your career.
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant.
- FREE face to face CPD courses.
- Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
Don't miss out on this opportunity Apply now by sending your CV through to Stacey directly or contact me to discuss further on 0121 633 4698
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted