Career Teachers are looking to recruit SEN Teaching Assistants to work within a secondary Schools based in South Birmingham to start immediately.
We are seeking an experienced and passionate SEN Teaching Assistant to support pupils with a variety of needs on a one to one or small group basis. You will have experience in supporting students academically and the enthusiasm and commitment to make a difference and raise pupil achievement. You will be confidence in supporting and encouraging them in their schoolwork and motivating your students to achieve beyond their potential whilst maintaining the Schools successful vision.
- Hold a Level 2 or 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools as a minimum
- A minimum of One-year teaching support experience within secondary schools
- Previous experience supporting students with SEN
- A calm and positive attitude
- Have a passion for supporting and nurturing students
- A strong desire to inspire and support young people
- Able to build strong relationships with both students and staff
- You will ideally hold or be willing to undertake an enhanced DBS check on the update service
- Able to provide a minimum of 2 x references to cover the last 2 years of your employment and / or academic history
By registering with Career Teachers, you will be offered:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants.
- Opportunities to progress your career.
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant.
- Access to our FREE CPD courses.
- Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days
Don't miss out on this opportunity Apply now by sending your CV through to Stacey Grubham directly or contact me to discuss further
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted