Are you seeking a future career in teaching? Career Teachers are looking to recruit Cover Supervisors for secondary schools in and around the West Midlands area.
As a Cover Supervisor, you will be required to cover short-term absence of a teacher on a day by day basis and regular full time or part-time work is available. You will be required to delivering high-quality pre-planned lessons and to manage behaviour within the classroom to ensuring pupils remain on task with the work they have been set. You will be covering an absent teacher at short notice, so flexibility and commitment is essential.
At Career Teachers, we are committed to supporting you through the next steps of your educational journey. Our training department offers a range of professional development courses including our FREE cover supervisor training course. This course explores the skills required to fulfil the role of a cover supervisor. It is an ideal progression for TAs looking for more responsibility, sports coaches & undergraduates looking to gain valuable experience before progressing onto teacher training.
ESTABLISH, LOCAL AND SPECIALISED, Career Teachers has over 20 years' experience recruiting with the Education sector and have long standing relationships with a wide variety of schools in and around the Birmingham / Sandwell / Walsall / Wolverhampton / Staffordshire / Worcestershire areas.
- Must hold a minimum Level 3 / degree level qualification
- A high level of written and interpersonal skills and a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Able to work on your own initiative as well as within a team and possess excellent organisational skills
- Enthusiastic, professional, reliable, and flexible
- Have a strong desire to inspire and support young people
- Previous experience of working with similar age groups would be beneficial but not essential
- Flexible working hours and days to suit you
- Regular work available within local schools
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants.
- Opportunities to progress your career.
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant.
- Access to our FREE CPD courses including safeguarding and positive behaviour management
- Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and you will receive £200 Love2shop vouchers for every referral.
Don't miss out on this opportunity Apply now by sending your CV through to Stacey directly or contact me to discuss further
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted