Exciting Opportunity for a Secondary Female PE Teacher
Are you an ambitious and experienced PE Teacher looking for an exciting opportunity to ignite the minds of students aged 11 to 18?
Career Teachers are seeking a PE Teacher with extensive experience teaching PE at KS3-4, for a secondary school based near central Birmingham. This is a full-time role temporary role to start January 2024.
The ideal candidate will have sound knowledge of teaching methods and lesson design, the ability to create optimal learning environments, and motivation to bring out the best in pupils. You must be able to demonstrate strong classroom management, effective communication and engagement skills, and a passion for subject enhancement and continual learning. The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team are also important. The school and Career Teachers are committed to promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
- Plan engaging lessons aligned with the national curriculum.
- Working closely with colleagues to adapt teaching methods.
- Motivate students through creative teaching.
- Maintain a safe learning environment.
- Monitor academic progress and enforce behaviour rules.
- Communicate with parents and track student progress.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Hold a relevant UK teaching qualification and Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience teaching PE at KS3-4
- Right to work in the UK.
- Hold an enhanced child workforce DBS check on the update service or be willing to undertake a new one.
- Have up-to-date safeguarding training; Career Teachers offer FREE online Safeguarding training
- Provide a full 10-year career history and references to cover the last 2 years including current and previous employers.
Why Join Career Teachers:
- Free CPD
- Access to Skills Network
- Refer a friend scheme.
- Recognition programme
- Access to discount and cashback platform Affinity Extra
This is an excellent opportunity to make a real difference to pupil's as they progress through their secondary education. Your dedication to teaching and ensuring pupils achieve the most from their academic career is what will make you an excellent fit for this role. Apply now by sending your CV through to Stacey directly or contact me to discuss further.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted