Career Teachers have an exciting opportunity for a qualified Drama teacher at Key Stage 3 and 4. This is a full-time interim role, starting immediately.
You will be working within a Birmingham based secondary school who are committed to engaging and inspiring pupils to achieve their potential. This is the ideal opportunity if you are looking for a teaching position that will challenge you to use a variety of teaching methods and new developments in the curriculum to teach a range of year groups, containing pupils of various abilities, attitudes, and experiences.
This is a fantastic opportunity for Early Career Teachers (ECT's / NQT's) at the beginning of their teaching career journey as well as Recently Qualified Teachers (RQT's) and experienced Teachers who are looking to further their career.
To be successful for this role, you will have excellent subject knowledge of Drama at KS3 and 4 and hold qualified teacher status (QTS / QTLS). You will ideally hold or be willing to undertake an enhanced DBS check on the update service, as well as being able to provide a minimum of 2 x references to cover the last 2 years.
By registering with Career Teachers, you will be offered:
- Regular work available including daily and long-term supply, and permanent
- Variety of work offered from Early Years to Further Education, teaching assistant, non-classroom support, teacher, and tutor roles
- Excellent rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- 3 step online registration process including online face-to-face interview registration
- Candidate of the term recognition and reward
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants.
- Access to our FREE CPD courses including safeguarding and team teach training
- Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and you will receive £200 Love2shop vouchers for every referral.
This is an excellent opportunity to make a real difference to pupil's as they progress through their secondary education. Your dedication to teaching and ensuring pupils achieve the most from their academic career is what will make you an excellent fit for this role. Apply now by sending your CV through to Stacey Grubham directly or contact me to discuss further
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted