Career Teachers have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated and enthusiastic Office Manager for a Birmingham based secondary school. This in an interim role to start as soon as possible, 37.5 hours per week, Monday- Friday 9:00am- 17:00 term time only.
You will be working within a vibrant and over-subscribed secondary school, where achievement is at the heart of everything they do. They are seeking to appoint an interim office manager, to join their dedicated administrative team ensuring the delivery of a first-class service to the headteacher and the school.
As a school office manager, you will be required to oversee the day-to-day operation and management of the school reception and office, ensuring the provision of an effective clerical and administrative service, carrying out administrative duties efficiently, and be able to work both independently as well as part of a team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team where you will be valued and working in a friendly team environment. To be successful for this role, you will have previous experience as a school office manager or senior school administrator. You will be confident in using ICT systems such as SIMS and Microsoft office. You will ideally hold or be willing to undertake an enhanced DBS check on the update service, as well as being able to provide a minimum of 2 x references to cover the last 2 years.
By registering with Career Teachers, you will be offered:
- Regular work available including daily and long-term supply, and permanent
- Variety of work offered from Early Years to Further Education, support, non-classroom support, teacher and tutor roles, HR, and leadership
- Competitive rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- 3 step online registration process including online face-to-face interview registration
- Candidate of the term recognition and reward
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants.
- Opportunities to progress your career.
- Access to our FREE CPD courses including safeguarding and team teach training
- Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £200 of Love2Shop vouchers
Don't miss out on this opportunity
Apply now by sending your CV through to Stacey directly or contact me to discuss further
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted