Career Teachers are recruiting for an experienced School Receptionist to work in a busy Birmingham based Secondary School reception.
The school reception is the central command for the school, the first point of contact to all visitors, staff, and parents, so previous experience of working in a school office / reception is essential.
- Minimum of 6 months experience working in an administrative role within a school office
- Knowledge and experience of using ICT systems such as SIM and Microsoft Office
- Excellent administration skills, computer skills and experience with attendance and registers, data entry would be desirable.
- A friendly and approachable personality
- A professional and courteous telephone manner
- Reliable and vigilant
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Hold a valid enhanced DBS check on the update service or be willing to undertake a new DBS
- Able to provide references to cover the last 2 years
By registering with Career Teachers, you will be offered:
- Regular work including daily and long-term supply, and permanent
- Competitive rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- 3 step online registration process including online face-to-face interview registration
- Candidate of the term recognition and reward
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants.
- Opportunities to progress your career.
- Access to our FREE CPD courses including safeguarding and team teach training
- Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £200 of Love2Shop vouchers
Don't miss out on this opportunity
Apply now by sending your CV through to Stacey directly or contact me to discuss further on 0121 633 4698
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted