Exciting Opportunity for a Secondary English Teacher
Career Teachers have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionate English Teacher- starting as soon as possible.
You will be working within a secondary school based in Sandwell who are committed to engaging and inspiring pupils to achieve their potential. Our school are seeking a passionate and dedicated teacher experience teaching English KS3-4. This is a full-time temporary role, to start as soon as possible. This position is suitable for an experienced or ECT English Teacher.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and supportive department to contribute to a faculty that seeks to provide a first-class education for all its learners. You will play a key role in sharing your enthusiasm and passion for your subject to inspire and support each student to achieve their potential.
To be successful for this role, you must:
- English related Degree and Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience teaching English at KS3-4
- Right to work in the UK.
- Hold an enhanced child workforce DBS check on the update service or be willing to undertake a new one.
- Have up-to-date safeguarding training; Career Teachers offer FREE online Safeguarding training
- Provide a full 10-year career history and references to cover the last 2 years including current and previous employers.
- A positive mindset with a passion for teaching and learning
- Able to establish constructive and positive relationships with your pupils.
- Demonstrate strong classroom management.
- Committed to raising attainment.
- Committed to promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people.
By registering with Career Teachers, you will be offered:
- Free CPD
- Access to Skills Network
- Refer a friend scheme.
- Recognition programme
- Access to discount and cashback platform Affinity Extra
This is an excellent opportunity to make a real difference to pupil's as they progress through their secondary education. Your dedication to teaching and ensuring pupils achieve the most from their academic career is what will make you an excellent fit for this role. Apply now by sending your CV through to Stacey directly or contact me to discuss further.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted