Are you an engaging, dedicated and passionate PE teacher who is looking for a fantastic new role in Lewisham, South East London?PE Teacher Secondary ...
We are currently recruiting for Cover Supervisors to work in Secondary Schools located in South East London and in particular in the Lewisham Borough.
Cover Supervisor - Lewisham - Secondary
- Cover Supervisor
- Experienced professional with some teaching experience
- Opportunities in secondary schools in South East London
- Flexible working, daily supply
- Local work
- ASAP start
We are currently recruiting for Cover Supervisors to work in Secondary Schools located in South East London and in particular in the Lewisham Borough. Ideally you will have some knowledge of or experience of working in a school environment and classroom setting. This role will be for an immediate start. Although this work is of a temporary and of a peripatetic nature, we will be looking to keep you local to and give you consistent work in local secondary schools and academies.
You will be required to do the following;
- Supervise students in a classroom setting providing a safe and stable environment
- Students work is set and will be provided, it is your responsibility is to ensure that students are focused and remain on task.
- You will have the opportunity to work on a day to day basis in a range of secondary schools in your local area.
- You will need to demonstrate experience of either working in a school as a Cover Supervisor or provide evidence of working with students/teenagers in a community setting.
- You will need to demonstrate how you would hold a presence in the classroom in order to manage the student's behaviour.
- You must also be able to follow instruction and to also follow the schools policies and remain consistent with them.
This role would suit someone who is thinking of pursuing a career in teaching or someone who is currently a higher level teaching assistant and is looking to progress to the next stage. You will demonstrate a resilient nature and have a genuine passion to support pupil's learning and development; you will have a firm but fair approach and be someone who is looking for a challenge!
Apply today with your CV application to Lois Grady to be considered for this role.
Registration will involve meeting your Career Teachers Consultant, collating relevant documents and processing your file.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.