Are you a qualified Geography Teacher looking for a full time role until the end of the academic year?
Career Teachers have the position for you!
As a Geography Teacher your role is to set expectations and high standards for the pupils you teach and the staff you work alongside. You will be planning, preparing and delivering the Geography curriculum. Within this role you will ensure you set challenging targets and monitor student performance to improve the knowledge of students. You will operate as a teacher as well as a personal tutor.
Requirements of the role:
- A qualified teacher in Geography
- Excellent in-depth knowledge of the place of Geography in the development of young people and of the place of Geography within the wider curriculum
- An interest in the latest developments in Geography teaching and research
- Excellent relationships with students and parents
- A willingness to explore innovative and dynamic methods for teaching and learning
- High levels of enthusiasm, ambition, energy, resilience and determination
- Competent in the use of ICT both as an administrative tool and in teaching, learning and assessment practices
If you are interested in this role or others you have available please apply with your CV attached or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted