Position: Deputy Manager
The role of the Deputy Manager is to assist the Nursery Manager to provide professional leadership and management of the nursery and to help ensure that all children receive the highest standards of care and education.
- Promote high standards of quality within the nursery in respect of the environment, resources and experiences offered to children.
- Ensure that all children attending the nursery receive rich and stimulating experiences appropriate to their age and stage of development.
- Ensure that practice and provision in the nursery meets the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Ensure that children are kept safe, that staff understand and follow Safeguarding Procedures, when necessary.
- Promote and facilitate partnerships with parents/carers and other family members.
- Support the development of good practice with regards to special needs and inclusion.
- Create and maintain a culture of self-evaluation and reflective practise throughout the nursery.
- Further responsibilities to include Operational tasks, Health and Safety, Finance, Operational, Staff, Marketing & Customer Care.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have a L3 qualification in childcare/education or equivalent
- Be positive and proactive
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
- Have a fully enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to get one in process
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted