We are looking for an experienced KS2 Teacher for a maternity cover position starting in September 2020.THE ROLE: Long term planning for the year has...
Supply Teacher - No Planning or Marking
Career Teachers are looking for experienced Primary Teachers or NQT to work with us as a Supply Teacher in South London Primary School.
Are you seeking a new challenge in your teaching career?
Are you looking for flexibility in your working life?
Looking for a better work-life balance?
At Career Teachers we are recruiting a Primary Teacher or a Newly Qualified Teacher who is looking to work on a flexible day to day basis in a Mainstream Primary School in South East London.
Due to an increase in demand for teachers for regular general cover, we are keen to hear from EYFS, KS1 and KS2 Teachers across all subjects who can easily access school this schiil in Southwark.
Benefits of Supply Teaching - South London / Southwark
- Fully flexible work to fit around your existing commitments.
- Both day to day supply and short term (1 week up to 1 month) within the same school.
- The chance to make lasting connection with in this school and potentially secure longer term or permanent role.
- The opportunity to expand your skills by working with different year groups.
- The chance to develop and grow as a Teacher, as you'll be working with a wide range of education professionals, across lots of different years groups.
Ideal candidates will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have relevant and recent experience within the past year
- Have a current DBS on the update service or be willing to complete a new one
- Have easy access to South East London
When you apply with Career Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Excellent program of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) courses, completely free of charge
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £300 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.