Do you have experience working with children and young people?
Are you an enthusiastic individual looking for flexible working patterns and the opportunity to build your CV?
If so, then Career Teachers have the right opportunities for you.
Career Teachers is a supply agency working with over 40 schools across South Yorkshire providing cover supervisors in secondary school classrooms.
The job role includes;
- Delivering pre planned lesson plans and work sheets
- Supervising secondary year group classrooms
- Adhering to school safeguarding and health and safety
As a supply cover supervisor you can expect to be offered day to day work, short and long term positions in schools to suit your current life style and travel requirements.
What we need from you (One of the following)
- A minimum of 6 weeks experience working with children or young people
- Be on the update service or be willing to obtain a DBS during application.
- Have safeguarding training
Whats in it for you
- Flexible working patterns
- CV development
- CPD Training (Career Progression Development)
- Referral Scheme (refer someone and when they work for us for 5 days you receive a £200 amazon voucher per person)
If you are interested or would like to know more then contact Charlotte Rowbotham.
01142722255 (ask for Charlotte)
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted