Graduate Secondary Teaching Assistant, South East LondonGraduate Secondary Teaching Assistant (TA) London£75-£90 per dayLong termTeaching Assistant for immediate startCareer Teachers are recruiting teaching assistants to...
Graduate Secondary Teaching Assistant, South East London
Graduate Secondary Teaching Assistant (TA) - London
- £75-£90 per day
- Long term
Teaching Assistant for immediate start
- Career Teachers are recruiting teaching assistants to support teachers in very popular secondary school in the Greenwhich borough.
- Career Teachers are looking for 5 TAs with GCSEs in English, Maths and Science.
The School - London
This school is a 4 form entry secondary school with an Ofsted rating "GOOD" and is only getting the better.
The school is very accessible from all areas of South East / Central London either by vehicle or public transport.
Working times are 8.30am up to 4pm(Mon - Fri)
About the Role - Graduate Secondary Teaching Assistant (TA) - London
- GCSEs (English, Maths, Science)
- Experience working with Secondary pupils is ideal but not essential
- Punctual and reliability is keen
- Enthusiastic and bubbly attitude is key along with great people skills
When you apply with Career Teachers, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.