Cover supervisorAre you considering a career in education? Trying to gain valuable experience in the classroom? All whilst looking for a better work-life balance?Then being...
Are you considering a career in education? Trying to gain valuable experience in the classroom? All whilst looking for a better work-life balance?
Then being a Cover Supervisor could be for you.
As a Cover Supervisor you will manage a secondary classroom, usually at key stage three or four (ages 11-16), supporting students in their learning through pre-prepared work. We currently have a high demand for cover supervisors in Secondary schools across Greenwich.
Other duties will include:
- Behaviour management
- Discussing the set work
- Delivering engaging lessons
- Providing guidance with the set work.
Career teachers Education provide:
- Key teaching tools and techniques
- Opportunities for flexible full-time, part-time or contract work
- Behaviour management and safeguarding training.
To be considered as a Cover Supervisor you will need:
- A clear DBS (this can be applied for through Career teachers)
- A minimum of A-C in English GCSE or equivalent
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Please forward you CV.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.