Role: Compliance Consultant
Salary: £25,000pa to £30,000pa based on experience, plus monthly bonus uncapped
Other Benefits: working form home 3 days and 2 days in the office plus 30 days holiday
Career Teachers is looking for a Candidate Consultant who has a real eye for detail and a passion for quality. They must have previous compliance experience, preferably in the education sector and the ability to work in a fast paced environment, to join the vibrant London team.
Candidate Consultants are a vital part of the successful running of Career Teachers. Swift clearance and processes allow candidates to access available work as soon as possible. Your role will be to support the performance of the branches through taking responsibility for non-sales and compliance related activity to deliver high levels of service to clients and candidates. Career Teachers is a widely recognised and well-respected education recruitment company with branches spanning the breath of the UK. Being part of the much larger Education Group allows us to remain niche specialists in our field whilst benefiting from the structure and support of a global recruitment organisation.
The job role includes:
- Completing all compliance paperwork to ensure teachers and support staff are able to work in school
- References - Applying for and chasing appropriate references for educational support staff
- Qualification checks
- Right to work/visa checks
- Childcare disqualification checks
- Prohibition checks
- Processing DBS and overseas criminal clearance applications
- Supporting the resourcers and consultants with interviews. Verifying documentation.
- Making and sending out ID cards
- Maintaining accurate records in the databases
- Maintaining on-going candidate files
- General administration duties
- Answering phone/email communication
- General support to consultant and other teams
- Regular training and development will be provided as the business needs change and sector changes require new clearance procedures.
- A high level of written and verbal competency in the English language
- High level of IT literacy and the ability to pick up and understand multiple IT platforms simultaneously
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Personable and friendly with the ability to build strong relationships
- The ability to work well under pressure and to short delivery schedules
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise urgent workload
- Acute attention to detail
- 30 days annual leave + birthday day off
- Hybrid working model (working from home)
- Enhanced maternity & paternity leave
- Access to company discount portal
- Ability to buy additional benefits through salary sacrifice scheme
- Incentives and competitions throughout the year
If you have the relevant experience and looking for a new opportunity please apply asap.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted