The successful KS2 Teacher will be taking on full time teaching responsibilities and will have the support of multiple class based Teaching Assistants. You will...
A small and vibrant school in Lewisham is looking to appoint an outstanding and inspirational Nursery teacher. This is an exciting opportunity and a great time to join a friendly team.
The school are seeking someone who:
- Is an excellent Early Years teacher who understands how children learn
- Has a passion for working with children and an ability to bring learning to life in the classroom
- Demonstrates initiative and can inspire, enthuse and motivate others
- Is able to establish and develop good relationships with all members of the school community
- Will model excellent all-round practice to the whole school community
- Can support the Christian ethos and values of the school
The school can offer:
- Great pupils who are eager to learn and demonstrate excellent attitudes and behaviour
- A leadership team that is committed to high quality CPD and staff development
- A potential TLR point
- Supportive colleagues and governors
- Smaller class sizes
- A strong and inclusive Christian ethos
If you think that you have the qualities and experience needed to succeed in this role apply today with your up to date CV or call Candice on 020 7105 3499.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.