I am recruiting for a primary teacher in Southwark who are looking for a Year 1 Teacher to join their team. Our school provides quality...
An Ofsted rated 'Good' school in Kent are working with Career Teachers to recruit a primary teacher for a part time position starting ASAP. The role will be in Year 1 and you will have the benefit of working with an experienced year partner and phase leader. PPA release is provided in year group teams, meaning the workload is shared and there are opportunities to collaborate and plan together.
The school encourages pupils to develop a love of learning and the learning environments support this fully. Pupils at the school are keen to learn and demonstrate the school's core values in everything they do. The school has happy and supportive staff and you will be made to feel welcome and a member of the team. CPD is very effective, with weekly staff training and development, as well as access to personalized opportunities, including middle and senior leader training. Similarly, the school have very clear induction procedures, which will allow you to feel supported and quickly understand the school's values, ideals and policies.
KEY STAGE 1 TEACHER - YEAR 1 PRIMARY TEACHER - ORPINGTON - KENT
- Have prior experience of teaching in KS1 and/or KS2 (NQTs should refer to their placement experience when applying)
- Demonstrate exceptional knowledge of the primary National Curriculum
- Have a thorough working knowledge of assessment for learning strategies
- Be able to enthuse pupils through engaging and interactive lessons
- Have a dedicated and creative approach when planning lessons and delivering learning activities
- Differentiate effectively, ensuring that the needs of all learners are met, including those pupils on the EAL and SEN registers
- Promote positive behaviour and use a range of behaviour management strategies effectively
- Have a positive work ethic, demonstrating a commitment to your own development and a willingness to share good practice
- Create a fun, safe and inspiring learning environment, setting high expectations of achievement, supporting children to reach their full potential
Why apply with Career Teachers
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to make career progression
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
- Free CPD courses
Recommend A Friend
Recommend a friend who is looking for a teaching or support role and we will reward you with: £300 Amazon vouchers for every Teacher and £75 Amazon vouchers for every Teaching Assistant that registers and works for 10 days.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, or for further information and to begin registration, please apply today, or visit Career Teachers.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.