An 'Outstanding' primary school in Lambeth, South London, is seeking an experienced Year 4 Teacher for a position starting as soon as possible. Year 4...
A great Primary School in Lambeth is looking for an experienced LSA to join their vibrant team. This great role if you are already an experienced Learning Support Assistant and are looking for a new role to excel at.
KS1 Primary Teaching Assistant required in Lambeth
- Working as a Teaching Assistant within a primary school located in Lewisham
- Supporting the teacher at all levels
- Working with the whole class, small groups and 1-1
- Helping students in KS1 who need extra help with Literacy and Numeracy
- Supporting students in and outside of the classroom
- Necessary that you have relevant educational qualifications for example: CACHE, diploma, Teaching Assistant qualification etc.
- Must have at least 1 years' experience working in a primary school
- You need to be enthusiastic and motivated, with a determination for career development
- Needs to be versatile and able to adapt to changing circumstances
- Must enjoy working with children and have a passion to make a difference.
- Understand the role of safeguarding children
- Strong behavioural management skills preferred
The school has a vibrant and dynamic environment to work in, with great opportunities for career progression. Located in Lewisham this school has great transport links and within walking distance from the local train station.
Please apply with an up to date CV to be considered for this position.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.