Starting on the 4t of January this is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and confident Primary Teacher. This primary teaching position is part of a large through academy based in the borough of Ealing, will provide boundless opportunities to use creative, interactive and engaging teaching methods that encourage pupils to participate in classroom activities actively and develop cognitive, numerical and verbal reasoning skills.
This Ofsted rated outstanding Primary school in Ealing, is an inclusive learning environment that prides itself on its dedication to ensuring every child receives a first-class education and achieves their full potential.
This is the ideal opportunity if you are looking for a teaching position that can make excellent use of new teaching methods and developments in the curriculum. Using various exciting and engaging teaching aids, you will pay attention to each pupil's progress and evaluate their learning abilities.
As a Primary Teacher you will have:
- Sound knowledge of a variety of teaching methods and the ability to design lessons.
- The ability to communicate with and inspire children of all abilities.
- The ability to hold a child's interest and encourage them to be excited about learning.
- A dedicated interest in child learning.
- A dedication to creating the best conditions and environment for learning.
- The ability to work well with others.
- A flexible and open to change attitude.
- A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- A positive outlook and ability to inspire positivity in others.
- Liaise with parents, senior leaders and external bodies concerning progress, behaviour, child protection and health.
- An Undergraduate Education Degree Or a degree in any subject and a Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) or Professional Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE - Scotland) Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted