French speaking early years room leader - EYFS
Nursery room leader
Early Years room leader
Full time opportunity starting from September the 6th 2021.
The salary is £110 per day (negotiable as the school is a private international school)
A three form, prestigious French primary school in Wembley is seeking an EY room leader, French speaking with experience as room leader to start in the new academic year. The school is looking for a permanent member of staff to join a happy and friendly team.
The right candidate:
- Degree educated in education or early years education
- A thorough understanding and knowledge of legislation including the Early Years Foundation Stage
- A keen and positive attitude along with excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong, encouraging relationships with children, parents and colleagues and have excellent interpersonal skills and with proven supervisory and coaching experience
- High standards ensuring high quality childcare and education is provided in a safe and clean room
- Will be a strong role model for staff including high levels of professionalism and standards of appearance
- Will coach, mentor and supervise the nursery practitioners within the room ensuring they are fulfilling their roles and responsibilities
- Must have knowledge of safeguarding, child protection and procedures
- Understanding of the Ofsted inspection framework
"Please apply to be considered for this great opportunity as a room leader in a Ofsted graded 'Outstanding' three form entry Primary school. Or please call me, Christina, on 020 7105 3499. I look forward to your application."
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted