Are you a qualified Primary Teacher looking for a new challenge?
If you're a dedicated and enthusiastic individual with recent experience teaching in KS2, Career Teachers has an exciting opportunity for you, as we're currently seeking a talented teacher to work in a Primary school in Ealing.
This is an 'outstanding' 2-form entry school, which pride themselves in empowering every child to succeed and become secure and confident individuals who can easily engage with others around them.
Ideal candidate must have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
· A responsible and dedicated individual to join their hardworking team
· A teacher who can demonstrate a strong subject knowledge in all areas of the primary curriculum
· A motivated practitioner with a proven track record for raising standards
· An individual with a passion for teaching, and a belief that all children can achieve
· A supportive mentor and an encouraging team player
Benefits for you:
· Competitive rates of pay
· A wide variety of suitable vacancies
· Continuous Professional Development opportunities
· Opportunities to progress your career
· Free teaching resources
· Out of hours contact
We can offer you a dedicated consultant to look after you, as well as free face to face CDP courses. Plus we have a referral scheme, if you recommend a friend who is looking for a new teaching role, we will thank you with £250 Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works with us for 10 days or more.
If this role is for you, please apply or call Christina McLoughlin at Career Teachers on 0207 105 3499.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.