KS2 Primary Teacher
Pay to scale
KS2 Primary Teacher for a progressive and new thinking primary school in the borough of Ealing.
The school is a strong believer in lifelong learning. There is a new movement at the school to become a visible learning school. There is a detailed professional development programme based on the research of Professor John Hattie.
The school is getting bigger! It has state of the art facilities and large green spaces.
The school is looking for a dedicated teacher to join the team on its new journey. The school and head have high expectations and know it is critical to meet the expectations of their school teachers.
The successful candidate:
- Have the ability to inspire learning and motivate pupils to achieve to the best of their abilities
- The right candidate will value inclusion and an interest in developing the whole child
- You need to be committed to school improvement with excellent organisational skills, communication and interpersonal skills
The school is committed:
- To professional development and the opportunity to be part of only a small number of schools on the journey towards becoming a Visible Learning school
- A happy, caring learning community with exceptionally well-behaved children eager to learn
- A supportive parent body
- A committed, dynamic and ambitious staff team and governing body
- Ample opportunities for career progression
If this is for you apply now to call Christina McLoughlin on 0207 105 3499.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted