Year 4 Teacher needed at an outstanding school based in Waltham Forest to start in May 2019.The school I am working with has good behaviour...
Career Teachers is looking for a year 4 teacher for a progressive and new thinking primary school in the borough of Brent. The school is dedicated to achieving high standards and is a Roman Catholic faith school. It is a strong believer in lifelong learning.
The school is looking for a dedicated teacher to join the team long term or till the end of the academic year. There is room at the school for teachers that are looking to progress their career in education. It boasts a great out of school community and great social network within the school.
The successful candidate:
- Have the ability to inspire learning and motivate pupils to achieve to the best of their abilities
- The right candidate will value inclusion and an interest in developing the whole child
- You need to be committed to school improvement with excellent organisational skills, communication and interpersonal skills
The school is committed:
- To professional development and the opportunity to be part of only a small number of schools on the journey towards becoming a Visible Learning school
- A happy, caring learning community with exceptionally well-behaved children eager to learn
- A supportive parent body
- A committed, dynamic and ambitious staff team and governing body
- Ample opportunities for career progression
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.