Primary Teacher Newham, LondonPrimary Teacher Newham, LondonMPS Inner LondonLong term position for April 2020 Are you an experienced Primary Teacher? Are you looking for a...
An 'Outstanding' primary school located in Hounslow is seeking an ardent primary school teacher. The right teacher will join the school and help make an impact on the schools teaching and learning.
Whether you are an experienced & skilled primary school teacher or a talented and fresh minded NQT, this primary school can offer fantastic career development opportunities.
Job Specification - Year 1 Teacher:
- Full time primary teacher
- Permanent contract
- Main/ Upper Pay Scale
- Excellent CPD & TLR opportunities
- Consistently 'Good' or 'Outstanding' in recent lesson observations
- Subject strength advantageous
- Must hold QTS & have UK teaching experience
- Able to plan, prepare and deliver engaging lessons for all to benefit from
- Team player
- Ambitious and hardworking
- 'GOOD' school aiming for Outstanding
- Located in Ealing
- Fantastic Senior Leadership team
- Excellent NQT Induction Program
- Free staff parking on site
- Good train and bus connections
- Large building with modern resources and great facilities
- Well behaved & enthusiastic children
Career Teachers provide a high-quality, personalised service by working in partnership with schools and Education professionals all over London and surrounding counties.
We ensure the highest levels of compliance are met and maintained, allowing us to work with some of the best Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools in London and the Home Counties.
Benefits of working with us
- Your personal online lounge where you can update your availability for work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our expert team of consultants
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
- Free in person CPD courses.If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, or for further information and to begin registration, please apply today, or visit our website www.careerteachers.co.uk
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new teaching or support role and we will thank you with Amazon Vouchers: £300 for every Teacher and £75 for every Teaching Assistant that registers and works for 10 days.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.