Supply Teaching in EalingCareer Teachers are always looking for excellent Teachers, Teaching assistants and Nursery nurses to fill hundreds of daily and long term positions.Right...
Supply Teaching in Ealing
Career Teachers are always looking for excellent Teachers, Teaching assistants and Nursery nurses to fill hundreds of daily and long term positions.
Right now we are in urgent need to add to our pool of supply staff for the Ealing area.
Supply teachers and support staff are vital parts of a schools running effectively as well as a great way for Headteachers to meet potential long-term or permanent members of staff. Supply Teaching with Career Teachers can offer excellent benefits:
- Experienced gained in different schools Opportunities to build links with individual schools to gain regular work or long-term positions
- Support with Continuing Professional Development with free training courses
- Interview & lesson planning support
- Ability to be flexible to incorporate other careers/studies etc
- Excellent rates of pay & tax benefits via umbrella payroll companies
- Agency Worker Regulations support ensuring even on supply
How it works:
- You will be called for work first thing in the morning; you can expect a call after 7am
- You can be booked for day to day cover or long term
- In most cases you are provided with lessons plans and guidance
- You will be paid a competitive daily rate
If you are a primary teacher looking for flexible daily supply work, please do not hesitate to contact me on 0207 105 3499.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.